Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street Racing in South Florida in the late 90's

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Street Racing in South Florida in the late 90's

My wife was going through some boxes of stuff and ended up finding some videos from long ago... She found about 2 hours of car footage, from my porsches, Countach, Diablos and I think even my old 308Qv....God I miss that car!

In this vid is myself with my then GF, now wife (dont mind her screams) my friend Steve in his white CIS injected 930 (car had exhaust, I/C and a 1 bar boost spring) and my friend Phil in 1998 Monterey Purple SV with custom exhaust,no cats and air filters.

Sorry about my image on the screen, I dont have the program to download clips off the dvd on my computer so I had to record off the screen with my flipphone.. On a side note.. GOD DAMN IM OLD, in this vid my wife and I had just started dating... Now we have been married for 9yrs!

In the 90's my Porsches were the equivalent of GTT's today.. They were untouchable.... I raced everything, street bikes, every car imagineable, and even some LP members like DLM in his modded Vipers and FLHomesite in his modded Viper. And man, was South Florida good for street racing.. open highways, cops didnt bother us.. no cell phone cameras, no losers calling the cops etc.. Till this day most fun Ive ever had in cars is in South Florida..

YouTube - Street Racing in South Florida In the late 90's

Old 03-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Nice clip, holy flames!

I miss those days

saga bay : (

i'm getting old too, lmao

Old 05-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How did I ever overlook this thread.

Agree, S. Florida's street racing scene was wild back then, equally wild in the early/mid 80's. From Moroso in West Palm, Hollywood Sportatorium, Ft. Liquor-dale Strip to Okeechobee, you run-what-you-brung. In all those years, I never stopped at any tollbooths when riding my liter bike…FHP had a no chasing bikes policy.

You guys remember any of the cowboys with their DP 935s or Andial twin plug 930s both with manual boost knob in the console?

Old 05-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
great video, for sure in those days must be the happier days but you didn´t knew it. Fast cars,no cops and single