Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fabspeed 964 Header Muffler Kit with Sport Cat Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of
Fabspeed 964 Header Muffler Kit with Sport Cat Conversion

My 964 C2 customer contacted me a few days back and requested for the Header Muffler kit with 200 cell Sport Cats for his car in order to pass emissions in PA. He already had our Header Muffler Kit with heat on the car so my guys were doing our Sport Cat conversion for this car.

The Conversion consists of modifying only the Headers and fabricating 200 Cell Sport Cats in the inlet pipes to go into the dual inlet muffler. This setup will now fully comply with emissions and inspection requirements and also quiet the exhaust down. We have not had the opportunity to Dyno test this setup yet but the Header muffler kit without Cats made a 20+ HP and TQ increase on the car which made a night and day difference.

The car sounds awesome and the customer was thrilled about the new exhaust setup and sound. PM or Email me if you have any questions or if you are intersted and I will offer a $75 discount to all forum members.

Header Muffler kit With Heat, Oval Tips and Sport Cats
- $3295
Thanks,

Header Muffler kit with Heat and 200 Cell Sport Cats Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaz2GpSJ9MQ

Old 01-21-2010, 02:16 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
That sounds sweet, very throaty! I had the RUF bypass kit on mine, and it was just insanely loud .... in a bittersweet sort of way. If I were to choose again, I'd definitely go for something more like this.

Old 01-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of
Thanks for the feedback jox, it really sounds nice inside the car with a nice power improvement. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,

Old 01-21-2010, 06:02 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
That sounds sweet, very throaty! I had the RUF bypass kit on mine, and it was just insanely loud .... in a bittersweet sort of way. If I were to choose again, I'd definitely go for something more like this.
Cause you're a faggot.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice, very aggressive! Great job