Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Fabspeed 355 Supersport X-Pipe Muffler

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Jeff@Fabspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Fabspeed 355 Supersport X-Pipe Muffler

Hello Everyone,

I want to introduce a brand new Fabspeed product for the Ferrari 355 models. This is the first muffler system that Fabspeed has ever made for the 355. We decided on a more aggressive setup that incorporates an X-pipe design with four resonators. The result is a much more aggressive sound and an increase of about 10hp. The sound characteristics are very similar to the wonderful noises that come out of a stock 355, but they are now at a higher level. Our test car was equipped with our full package, which includes: our headers, sport cats, secondary cat bypass pipes, and X-pipe muffler, but it was still not too loud for normal street use. We made a video to show off the sound... see below.

We were very pleased with the results of this test car. Overall, we gained a maximum of 37.56 WHP with our full package over the stock setup. We saw even higher gains in the mid range. This is a very good result for a small, naturally aspirated V8. I have attached two dyno results: Our full package over stock and the X-pipe muffler by itself.

We have made an initial batch of a few sets of X-pipes. The retail price will be $2795. If you are interested, I will be able to offer a discounted initial price for forum members. The package comes with polished quad tips and hardware. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Videos:

Explanation:
Ferrari F355 Maxflo Supersport Exhaust Explanation - YouTube

Sound Test:
Ferrari F355 with Fabspeed Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System - YouTube

Please "like" us on our Facebook page:
Fabspeed Motorsport - Local Business - Ambler | Facebook

Attached Images