Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official 964 Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011 | 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
drknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura about
yo jox thanx.

i don,t know if they mind it over here a topic with my pics ?

jox is that car your ride in your avatar, that ride :

IS

TCF your welcome bro, for me the 965 turbo S leichtbau the 964RS and the 993GT2 are my drean cars

greetz dr knauf

Old 08-20-2011 | 12:36 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody here would mind one bit - I am sure everyone would love it! Do it!!

Ha, no not yet anyway.. Wish I had the RUF wheels on my 993 though, hopefully in the future!

Originally Posted by drknauf
yo jox thanx.

i don,t know if they mind it over here a topic with my pics ?

jox is that car your ride in your avatar, that ride :

Old 08-20-2011 | 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute

TCF your welcome bro, for me the 965 turbo S leichtbau the 964RS and the 993GT2 are my drean cars

greetz dr knauf

damn... those are all piece of porsche perfection! To you question, we would encourage if you had a picture thread. Forum member JT (atomic80) has a thread for his pictures. Look forward to seeing them (and post as big res as you can, you have some fantastic background quality pictures).

Old 08-20-2011 | 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
drknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura aboutdrknauf has a spectacular aura about
jox what color is your 993 ? mk1 or a mk2 ?

so why don,t you buy those wheels then, they are brand new available over here 2500 euro set price those are the real thing no replicants !

ok guys what kind of pic thread would you like? only my shots or a all over thread with only porsche pics which are on my hard drive (those are countlessss ) roundabout 8 terra of porsche stuff

Old 08-20-2011 | 01:00 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
It's a silver turbo. Are there different mk 993s!? I didn't even know

Wow, that is a nutty amount of photos, haha. I would love a random photo thread! I'm sure with enough content in the thread we could feature you on the TS main page too!

jox what color is your 993 ? mk1 or a mk2 ?

so why don,t you buy those wheels then, they are brand new available over here 2500 euro set price those are the real thing no replicants !

ok guys what kind of pic thread would you like? only my shots or a all over thread with only porsche pics which are on my hard drive (those are countlessss ) roundabout 8 terra of porsche stuff

Old 08-20-2011 | 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I would say you could make a thread with your content, and add appropriately to the other threads (e.g., this one, the 993 one) as needed. Plus, do we have a 930 thread?

Old 08-20-2011 | 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
no jox the 993 turbo,s and 4s,s are all mk2 models with varioram engines

i didn,t realise you were driving a turbo i was curious what 993 so i thought it could be any model

what kind of silver is it your turbo, arktis or polaris silver ?

also yellow calipers and seatbelts allready ????

i will think about it such a topic, it takes alotof time as you know

if i do i think i,ll start a all over porsche pic thread thats easier to maintain.

greettzz dr knauf

Old 08-20-2011 | 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carrera
930 refers to the Turbo, anything pre 964 was just considered the Type 911. Its okay though, I've made the same mistake before, and that's an excellent shot! Maybe we should start a Classic 911 thread?
1973-1989 911s (except the Turbo) are called "G-Serie".

Old 08-20-2011 | 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by David
thank u for the info

btw your avatar pic is OUTSTANDING!!!

Old 08-20-2011 | 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by David
The G series was 1974, from 1963-1989 there were letters like O, A, B, C, D, etc. Nearly every letter of the alphabet. I think it's easier to think of it as 1963-1969 as the 2.0, 1969-1971 as the 2.2, 1971-1973 as the 2.4, 1974-1977 as the 2.7, then you have the SC, then the 3.2.

Quick Reply: The Official 964 Picture Thread!