Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

2012 Formula 1 Official Hungarian GP Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody watch the race? It was a great battle between Hamilton and the Lotuses all the way to the bitter end!

Congrats to Hamilton for wrapping this one up and pulling a hat trick, getting pole position, fastest lap, and the win.

Old 07-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
woahh kimi was really close.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:19 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again for the links. Nice job to Hammy.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very controlled race from HAM, and he's showing he's not just a 1-dimensional, flat-out-all-the-time driver. I hope he can use this momentum to mount a serious championship challenge.

Old 07-29-2012, 04:33 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mafishman1
Thank you. Now I just have to drag myself out of bed at 8am.
I failed at this. Sounds like a good race though. Wish I could have seen it. It's going to be an exciting run to the championship.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Anybody watch the race? It was a great battle between Hamilton and the Lotuses all the way to the bitter end!

Congrats to Hamilton for wrapping this one up and pulling a hat trick, getting pole position, fastest lap, and the win.
Really wanted Kimi to win one - he will before the season ends I bet.

Originally Posted by Master Shake
Very controlled race from HAM, and he's showing he's not just a 1-dimensional, flat-out-all-the-time driver. I hope he can use this momentum to mount a serious championship challenge.
Anyone will be better than Alonso.

Is it just me or does this season seem a bit dull compared to just 6-7 years ago? I just can't get into F1 like I used to, and the TV coverage usually leaves me wondering exactly what happened. I think the problem is mostly the technology and that the cars are too complicated to be relatable - a return to refueling or a more open formula or something is really needed. I am really starting to prefer sports car racing these days, as (some of) the cars are pretty close to what you can actually buy in the showroom, and the tech trickles down very quickly.