Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Danica Patrick Walks Away from Big Crash At Daytona [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
you guys knocking her are pitiful, she's a much better driver than any of you and doing something none of you could if you had the chance
So basically you're saying she should stick to wearing bikini's and get back in the kitchen?

Well said Sir..... Well said!

Old 02-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cream168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Marc
She is very attractive I have seen her in person. Glad she walked away
Yea she is pretty hot I must say. Can't hate on that, plus she can drive.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I still want to know how she got 2 cars in the kitchen.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
st00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ogaleicrum
Am I the only one feeling that we wouldn't be talking about this if it wasn't her? I mean, any other driver (men).
Well if she was a man, she wouldn't of made it this far in motorsport

Originally Posted by Christian
you guys knocking her are pitiful, she's a much better driver than any of you and doing something none of you could if you had the chance

haha what ever mate, she has done bugger all in her career honestly and she is where she is because of tits and ass. Her team had to buy another teams owners points to guarantee her start in the 500 and hire another driver to keep the car in the top 35 for races in the sprint cup she is not doing so she never has to qualify for a race on speed alone...

Old 02-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by st00ge
Well if she was a man, she wouldn't of made it this far in motorsport

haha what ever mate, she has done bugger all in her career honestly and she is where she is because of tits and ass. Her team had to buy another teams owners points to guarantee her start in the 500 and hire another driver to keep the car in the top 35 for races in the sprint cup she is not doing so she never has to qualify for a race on speed alone...
I have friends that used to race against her in shifter karts and they don't like her, primarily because she was better than them and didn't give an inch, ever. She has talent, the question is whether she can do well against the best drivers in stock car racing. I, for one, will be watching.

Plus, she won the pole for the Nationwide race on Friday. Beat every single male that tried. Tits and ass will never win you a pole. Yes, it is mostly car at this track, but she still had to drive it. I say good for her. Still, she will likely wreck in the 500. The big boys have no patience for ANY rookie that gets in their way.

Frankly, the whole buying points thing shouldn't be a knock against her. Every single team that is a startup has to somehow break into the top 35 to guarantee a start and it is extremely difficult to do that in the first year. They have invested millions into this team and they found a way to guarantee that she makes the show. Any good business man would do the same for any driver if they could. She is merely the driver, not the owner, so don't blame her.

Gmac - she will be back in the kitchen by Monday, OK?

Old 02-25-2012, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
st00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff_NJ
I have friends that used to race against her in shifter karts and they don't like her, primarily because she was better than them and didn't give an inch, ever. She has talent, the question is whether she can do well against the best drivers in stock car racing. I, for one, will be watching.
Hey no doubt she has talent but hey I just don't rate her in the big scheme of things just my opinion...

Plus, she won the pole for the Nationwide race on Friday. Beat every single male that tried. Tits and ass will never win you a pole. Yes, it is mostly car at this track, but she still had to drive it. I say good for her. Still, she will likely wreck in the 500. The big boys have no patience for ANY rookie that gets in their way.
Like I said she is not some total numptie but she would have some of the best equipment on the grid, I will be watching to see how she does in the race because that's what really matters.. No doubt chance are high that a lot of guys and girls are going to be involved in a lot of wrecks in both the Nationwide and Cup race if it is going to be anything like the truck race this morning.. Wreck city and there will also be plenty of G&W checked finished for both races which will each cause another couple of wrecks.. The banning of car to car radio is going to cause a few of the wrecks I think but the changes to radiator size and pressure relief valves on the cars have seemed to work to stop the two can tandems just leaving the pack behind.

Frankly, the whole buying points thing shouldn't be a knock against her. Every single team that is a startup has to somehow break into the top 35 to guarantee a start and it is extremely difficult to do that in the first year. They have invested millions into this team and they found a way to guarantee that she makes the show. Any good business man would do the same for any driver if they could. She is merely the driver, not the owner, so don't blame her.
I just don't agree with it the whole buying points scheme so I'm a bit biased but hey you're right these guys are spending all this money on her, why?? because she is very marketable and as long as their happy with the return on their sponsorship dollars who am I to take issue...

Old 02-25-2012, 04:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
edit: Just reread and saw article about pole had already been posted.

I'm impressive after that crash.

Last edited by esthetique; 02-25-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff_NJ

Gmac - she will be back in the kitchen by Monday, OK?
Wait, what's the point of a STRIP JOINT?

y u no make sense?

Old 02-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
Ironic that her rookie teammate just knocked her out of the Nationwide race this afternoon.

Old 02-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
And she wrecked. Wonder what the over/under was on that?

Quick Reply: Danica Patrick Walks Away from Big Crash At Daytona [VIDEO]