Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

*The Official 2012 USGP Meet-Up Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
How much are tickets gonna run?

I'd like to go but I doubt I can make it happen with work

Old 04-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
When are the tickets going on sale? The COA site doesn't say when...

Old 04-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
How much are tickets gonna run?

I'd like to go but I doubt I can make it happen with work
Originally Posted by alwin
When are the tickets going on sale? The COA site doesn't say when...
Tickets will most likely going on sale sometime in June. The prices are ranging from around 350 to upwards of 10k.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Alex, are you still wanting to crash at my place?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Which one will get me pit / paddock access?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by alwin
Which one will get me pit / paddock access?
I was wondering that also. It's a dream of mine to be in the pit/paddock area. One day I will be in the paddock with Mclaren.

Old 06-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Since ticket prices are up, and tickets go on sale in 5 days, We need to get a list together for seats, etc.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Sean, where did you read that they go on sale in five days?

Linky?

Old 06-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Circuit of The Americas - Home of the F1 US Grand Prix | Nov. 16-18, 2012 | Austin TX

Let me know where you're gonna sit. I want to sit next to people I know

Old 06-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^Hey bud, what do you think about doing some recon on the circuit. I'm liking turn 12, but need to know more.

I just figured out through linkedin that a friend from college is working for the circuit's marketing wing. I'll try to get as much intel as I can out of him in the next few days.

We're still planning to rent and RV for the weekend, so hopefully they'll release info on possible sites soon.

Quick Reply: *The Official 2012 USGP Meet-Up Thread