Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Massa May Have Intentionally "Destroyed" Hamilton's Race

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Senna comparisons aside, anyone who watched this last race knows that Massa did crash into Hamilton, but rather the other way around.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Turbogallardo
Senna comparisons aside, anyone who watched this last race knows that Massa did crash into Hamilton, but rather the other way around.
I am not trying to be "biassed", I am Lewis Hamilton fan to heart and I respect all other drivers/teams. However, Lewis had a great slipstream getting the draft from Massa- it just shows that the McLaren was stronger than the Ferrari
A lot of my comments on this are friendly, and are designed to give Lewie a break and put some twist into this situation. Personally, Ferrari should've never made a big deal about it- yes, he hit him ok, and Lewie should've never done that, but that happens, a lot especially in Formula 1 and it is apart of the sport. You're supposed to get these "nudges" and stuff from other drivers, that's why I love this sport, they eventually give in and forgive and they continue to have a blast. All in all at the end of the season they are all proud of one another yet it may not seem like it, it's a tough competitive sport and as we know "road rage" seems bad here on the roads? Yeah, pshh... I couldn't imagine some of the things they say to themselves, it'd be funny knowing what they say!!
I am an avid Formula 1 fan and spectator, and have been since my dad took me out in his Ferrari 355 and then months later watching Michael Schumacher live..... Point is, I have been involved in this sport for a while, and I have an open mind about the sport, and love the arguments spawned by one another, and I will be honest, I talk smack about Massa- but I do it friendly. Don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic driver, heck ALL of them are. It takes so much to get where they are at, and I hope the sport continues these momentum swings/mood swings. It makes the sport what it is, and shoot, obviously they're doing something right.
That's my rant, and I am off for the night.
Bonne nuit, all!

Last edited by chapsbk; 10-04-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
My plate on the Duc is Senna1

Nuff said.

Old 10-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
My plate on the Duc is Senna1

Nuff said.
I like you. I have a Duc, as well AND I like Senna.
Rep for you, Sir.
(no not in that like... )

Last edited by chapsbk; 10-04-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chapsbk
I like you. I have a Duc, as well AND I like Senna.
Rep for you, Sir.
(no not in that like... )
My ex wife has a Senna edition MV Agusta with Senna 1 on the plate in DC. My son has Senna 1 on the plates of his Audi. It's a family thing. Someone has Senna registered on a 996 Turbo in Wi. Working on Senna 1 for the A4 or the Box Spyder.

Last edited by Brobbins016; 10-04-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
My ex wife has a Senna edition MV Agusta with Senna 1 on the plate in DC. My son has Senna 1 on the plates of his Audi. It's a family thing. Someone has Senna registered on a 996 Turbo. Working on Senna 1 for the A4 or the Box Spyder. Like I said...

HERO
MAN! You're just my type of pal. I have F1-LH on my TT S-Line Lewie H= awesomeness.
Try to get the Senna 1 on the Box! Your Porsche will be full of epic WIN.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:26 PM
\\
Originally Posted by chapsbk
MAN! You're just my type of pal. I have F1-LH on my TT S-Line Lewie H= awesomeness.
Try to get the Senna 1 on the Box! Your Porsche will be full of epic WIN.
Only issue is that you are a Gmack knuck. Kidding of course. Fvcking Knuck.

That and you have never produced a MotoGP anything. GO VALE!

Last edited by Brobbins016; 10-04-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-04-2011, 10:38 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
^Yes!

Old 10-04-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT

Third place!

Quick Reply: Massa May Have Intentionally "Destroyed" Hamilton's Race