Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Massa May Have Intentionally "Destroyed" Hamilton's Race

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
So much Drama in the camp!

Old 10-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Turbogallardo
It's always someone else's fault when Lewis has a problem.
Great point, I do agree sometimes and sometimes I don't. I am an avid Lewis Hamilton follower (hence my username). However, there was no wrong in the incident that occurred that I could see relating to "intentional". When I watched the race live it seemed like it was just a matter of a natural cause. Ferrari is like Manchester United; they're so overrated and have such a huge fan base following, that people speculate on behalf because that's the only thing they want to follow and refuse to think otherwise. Also, Ferrari never wants to displease their fans in any way they can- so anything they can do to earn an extra position, point or get away from a Stewards penalty is their top priority. Never seem to play fair, and especially never seem to give a rats ass about any other race team as a courtesy. Selfish team with selfish drivers that should get their testosterone levels checked, maybe they got some feminine in them... shoot, Massa is just another Michael Vick- great player at first, but I hope to see him get nailed down with a hammer.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
**** massa.

that's all.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Everybody praises Senna when he drives a competitor off of the race track to win a championship, and everyone curses Massa when he gets into a little accident intentionally with Hamilton.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Huh? Carrera, there is a huge difference between Massa and Senna.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrera
Everybody praises Senna when he drives a competitor off of the race track to win a championship, and everyone curses Massa when he gets into a little accident intentionally with Hamilton.

Old 10-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
Huh? Carrera, there is a huge difference between Massa and Senna.
+1

Originally Posted by edbhr
Just what I was thinking

Not trying to be rude Carrera, but how can you use Senna and Massa in the same sentence? It's impossible to compare the two; that's like me putting Lewis Hamilton in the same context with Michael Schumacher, it just doesn't work. Two complete DIFFERENT racers, night and day. For one Senna is in his own league- no one compares to him and no one ever will for that matter. He is a legend within his own legend class, if that makes sense. It's just you can never just put "two and two together" and I don't believe it ever will happen that way... Hell, even Michael Schumacher isn't a worthy comparison for Senna.

Last edited by chapsbk; 10-04-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Think about it...

What is Senna known for? He was one of the greatest racing drivers ever, specifically because he did absolutely whatever it took to win the race, at all costs. I thought when he rammed the one car off the track to win the championship, it was perfect representation of what he stood for, and it was awesome.

So even though Massa and Senna are in totally different leagues, fact is if you support Senna running drivers off the track, you shouldn't criticize Massa for doing similar. They were both doing whatever it took.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Carrera
Think about it...

What is Senna known for? He was one of the greatest racing drivers ever, specifically because he did absolutely whatever it took to win the race, at all costs. I thought when he rammed the one car off the track to win the championship, it was perfect representation of what he stood for, and it was awesome.

So even though Massa and Senna are in totally different leagues, fact is if you support Senna running drivers off the track, you shouldn't criticize Massa for doing similar. They were both doing whatever it took.
Touche, Sir.
Like your style

Quick Reply: Massa May Have Intentionally "Destroyed" Hamilton's Race