Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Official Formula 1 Italian GP at Monza Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by edbhr
all I thought watching schummi today was "CFC must be on his feet right now". enjoy it, I know I did.
Mashkoor!

Yeah, I was excited when I saw Schumi take 3rd from Hammy and then again on the OUTSIDE of Curva Grande (and he didn't need to get in the dirt like Vettel ). It was painfully obvious after watching the race that Schumacher still has the tools personally to win, but the car is uncompetitive. Maybe next year.

Old 09-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Barrister
^ You have been pulling for Vettel??

Why, because of Red Bull's rich racing history and tradition??

Give me a break.
You're right. After all, Red Bull is only a drinks company.

Old 09-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Former Sponsor
Speed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura about
Alonso needs to defend his lead better like Michael. Even though Vettel would have passed him eventually but come on Alonso, your getting soft !!

Great race overall.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Mashkoor!

Yeah, I was excited when I saw Schumi take 3rd from Hammy and then again on the OUTSIDE of Curva Grande (and he didn't need to get in the dirt like Vettel ). It was painfully obvious after watching the race that Schumacher still has the tools personally to win, but the car is uncompetitive. Maybe next year.
I'm a little late to the party, but it was great to see the fight between the two......I couldnt help but laugh my ass off when Brawn came over the radio

Old 09-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Is that Joseph??? Holy Crap! He lives!!

Old 09-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Is that Joseph??? Holy Crap! He lives!!
Yes, It is I. The lack of F1 was killing me.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:12 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Mashkoor!

The talk on proper racing forums has Mercedes pegged to up their game significantly next year and beyond due to various reasons ( personal, development etc )

Old 09-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Schumacher said from the off that it would be a three-year progression. He said the same thing at Ferrari and those results speak for themselves. Schumi for F1 Champ 2012!!