Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

1.2 trillion barrels left = 35yrs of petrol and were done?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by J@WB
LMAO ^^^ Mangina
Much more dignified then the ladycock

Old 08-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
^ lolz. Dateline did a piece on Brazil last night, and mentioned that they discovered some huge oil reserves off the coast at ~20k depth. I guess the readings tell surveyors these reserves are bigger than anything else discovered on earth up to now. I think well be allright!

Old 08-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't you remember 2 months ago about the huge reserve under north Dakota Montana and Idaho? There are more oil huge reserves out there.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Dorothy mantooth is a saint!

Old 08-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Enough oil for at least 150~200 more years. Though, you will pay a little extra for pumping it up..

Old 08-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
If this is the case I'm quitting work and going driving. I'm going to get my fair share damnit

Old 08-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
^ lolz, that and the relief that driving doesn't kill the earth with greenhouse B.S.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Well no-one knows, and I have, maybe a stupid question, but what happens to the gap in the ground when the oil is gone? Does the drillers fill it whit water? Or is it just empty, and if so, is that not bad? JC you are working with this right? Maybe you can help me with this dumb question

Old 08-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axman
what happens to the gap in the ground when the oil is gone? ... JC you are working with this right?
Well, if you consider dropping dead hookers in landfill 'working with this', then yes, the JC is on the job.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
If this is the case I'm quitting work and going driving. I'm going to get my fair share damnit
HOLD UP!! Wait just a cott'n pick'n minute!!

DIDJYOU just say 'WORK'?

YOU work? C'mon....now I know you're full of shite!

Quick Reply: 1.2 trillion barrels left = 35yrs of petrol and were done?