Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Official 2011 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
That ESPN recap is good, but it isn't too informative. Unless they placed the pole position, the response is the same: "yes we are disappointed" blah blah
Ha Ha! But that is what they said!

It is just a bunch of quotes.

Those guys just need to be more interesting.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:56 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Pissed I missed qualifying / banter today. Just couldn't stay up.

Not sure what was going on with the red cars. They just didn't look well balanced - understeer, lack of grip. I hope they get things sorted before the race. Red Bull continues where they left off last season with dominant qualifying. Going to be an interesting race.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg
I last minute switched to 1/4/7 --- Vettel/Button/Rosberg. We'll see if that Button over Hamilton play works out.
You pretty much have my same team. The only exception is I have Schumi instead of Rosberg.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:33 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smy266
You pretty much have my same team. The only exception is I have Schumi instead of Rosberg.
I wanted to keep Schumi in my line-up as he can be as fast as/faster than Rosberg. He could easily gain several spots in races, but just seems too risky in a 3-driver squad.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I can't believe Seb didn't even use the KERS...

Old 03-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The Rosberg/Schumi dilemma was tough.

But - at least in Australia - you will gain points with Rosberg but likely lose with Schumi.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
My son Paul is watching the Quali now on DVR.

He has Hamilton, Vettel and Rubens.

I told him not to pick the old man!!

Sorry Alex!

Old 03-26-2011, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe vettel was able to get such a beastly time without kers.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hamilton button vettel

I think vettel will throw it away as he does more often than not.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
Hamilton button vettel

I think vettel will throw it away as he does more often than not.
How the hell do you have all three of them?

Quick Reply: Official 2011 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix Banter Thread