Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Bahrain Grand Prix Cancellation Threat Remains

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Captain Stradale
things are not as bad as people may think it is....news are blowing it outta proportion..the gp2 is this weekend and is going on with no problems at all..ill try to upload some pics....
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
EXACTLY! I'll be at GP2 working the PIT Exit.
Originally Posted by Captain Stradale
now i have to admit that there were some violent clashes with the riot police inside some villages, but right now at one particular roundabout, its just basically sort of a carnival going on...
So what is going on in Bahrain exactly? I undestand it's probably being blown out of porportion, but I would like to know our Bahraini member's POV on the sitiuation (after all we have quite a few . I've read that it is basically a Sunni v. Shiite battle. I didn't know that the majority of the country is Shiite and from what I have read online (are being oppressed) I might be getting O.T. and can gladly start a new thread about it, if that's what the majoirty thinks.

Old 02-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Bahrain members for the inside word and especially the pics Captain Stradale!

That is what makes this forum great.

Old 02-16-2011, 04:32 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Do any arabs have jobs?

Old 02-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Do any arabs have jobs?
Yeah. They own your company.

Old 02-16-2011, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Yeah. They own your company.
Owned.

Last edited by domesticdemon; 02-16-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Slight threadjack...

Has Bernie decided when the race will be held in Austin yet?
I haven't heard any news about a date, but it's not going to be on the race calendar until 2012 so it's still way too early to know.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Yeah. They won't release the calendar for a while - and it is always tentative.

Old 02-16-2011, 11:55 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
if you wanna let 500 million people know how you feel...

Old 02-17-2011, 12:37 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
And in other news, it is reported that a gang of Bahraini's have beaten up Bernie Ecclestone as he walked around his neighbourhood in Cheshire, England.

Old 02-17-2011, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
update: police went to the roundabout late last night shoot some tear gas to disperse the croud. many people were injured, couple died. but the main roads are clear. obviously the crouds werent too happy with what happend so i guess back to square one again where the problems and i guess violent protest are gonna be controlled within the villages for now....

Quick Reply: Bahrain Grand Prix Cancellation Threat Remains