Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

2011 Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Sign Up Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 12:06 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
crap sounds fun but I don't have the ability to read all that crap. no patience.

Old 02-15-2011, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-15-2011, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
Murph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really nice
Originally Posted by slord
It's catchy too
Can't wait for the third season!
me either - hopefully, they can keep the spirit of the show going. It's sort of like seinfeld - but with more football and less porsches.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:02 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
So do I pick my drivers or driver?

After that just wait for the start of the season? It's not for a few weeks correct?

Old 02-15-2011, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
^ You can pick your drivers now and change them up until the cut off for the first race.

You have 40 million to spend. Each driver has a value assigned to him.

So you must use a budget - something you are not very used to.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Rolex Fanboy
I assume those values are for the whole year on those guys correct? 3 guys could blow through all 40 million in one race

Old 02-15-2011, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
No. Their value will change - either up or down - after each race based on their performance.

So if you buy a guy cheap and he does well, his value rises and vice versa.

Last year Seb Vettel was the highest valued driver at the end of the season at about 18.00 if I remember.

He could have been purchased for about 12.00 at the start of the season.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:14 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Guess I have to sign up! I'll do it later today.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:14 AM
Rolex Fanboy
Got it, so if he wins a race and his value goes up 1 million if you trade him out for the next race for someone who's value has dumped down 4 million you still bank the 5 million change and have more money in the bank. The idea is to have the most money at the end? Also have as many drivers scoring for you as possible?

sheesh I'm already tired. I might stick with the 6 guys I've got lined up

Old 02-15-2011, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^ You got it brother.

But money doesn't determine who wins.

Your team scores points for you each race determined by their qualifying and finishing positions.

The team with the most points at the end of the season wins.

But - it logically follows - that the team with the most drivers usually scores the most points.

But keep in mind the 107% rule this year in F1. Some drivers will NOT qualify for Sunday.

So while the cheap drivers are nice, if they don't perform, they could kill you.

Quick Reply: 2011 Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Sign Up Thread