Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Alzilla is going racing! Viva la Chump Car!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Car is ready to go and just entering Colorado on its journey from MN to CA.

I arrived into San Francisco last night and Nick and I drove up to Sonoma for dinner with BigE and his wife. Next up is a stop are a few of the local NorCal breweries (Russian River & Lagunitas) and then a visit to Sharkwerks this afternoon.

Aside from dealing with calls from work since 4:30am, this has been a great start to the trip!

Old 11-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Why is my name not on the car??

Old 11-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Why is my name not on the car??
They didnt want to scare off all the ladies

Old 11-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Woke up at Eric's place and enjoyed some great pumpkin bread this morning before Nick and I decided to tour the local NorCal breweries. We stopped at Russian River Brewery first and had a bite to eat.

Next stop was Lagunitas for some more beer.

and bought this sweet butterfly bottle opener:

After trying (not very hard) to sober up, Nick and I drove down to Fremont to visit Sharky and crew at Sharkwerks.

Sharky's personal project car:

Alex and the gang were nice enough to hook me up with some stickers for the race car and a Sharkwerks shirt. I'll definitely be wearing it with pride this weekend!

That's all for now.

Old 11-19-2011, 12:50 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Identical posts in two threads about the same thing? Alex, we all know you're super exited (and so are we to see your progress and results!) but isn't one thread enough?

Thanks for sharing though!

Old 11-19-2011, 02:14 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
FYI, Alex, your images aren't showing in Google Chrome. Something to do with Amazon and I'm afraid I have to agree with Strebo...one thread really is enough.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
I am seeing the images in Google Chrome on XP, but I expected better pics...

Old 11-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by CinqueValvole
I am seeing the images in Google Chrome on XP, but I expected better pics...
How's this?

Old 11-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
So good to meet you mate! And best of luck at Laguna.. Dan/I will try to sneak out for a bit to cheer you on!

Old 11-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by sharky
So good to meet you mate! And best of luck at Laguna.. Dan/I will try to sneak out for a bit to cheer you on!
Thanks again for sticking around and showing Nick and I around. I hope you guys can make it down on Monday. I'm putting the Sharkwerks stickers on the car first thing tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Alzilla is going racing! Viva la Chump Car!