Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Petit LeMans Race Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Can't believe I've watched most of this. Just can't turn it off and the clouds outside make it pretty easy.

Can't wait for the Flying Lizards to get to lap 276 so they can let her rip. It will make for an interesting race to see if they can get back up front after they have safely clinched the years title.

Old 10-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
^ LOL same here, and it is rainy also. I do not know there is something about endurance races that I just love. Rolex 24, Nurburgring 24, Lemans 24, Sebring 12 ... I love em all.

Old 10-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche has 80 laps to make up 15 seconds (#45). Come on Porsche!

The GT3 R is doing well in 8th in GT2.

Old 10-02-2010, 07:55 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
cousin just called me from the paddock, bastard keeps rubbing it in.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The bad news is Porsche doesn't have a chance in GT2, the good news is the GT3 R can't loose in it's class! It also looks like the RS Spyder will get 2nd in class.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
^ Porsche has been out of the pace in GT2... now the points of the manufacturer championship are in the air that can go either way.

In P2 I am amazed that the RS Spyder made that comeback they had a very bad start.

the GT3-R Hybrid has done very well. 8th in GT2 standards, fastest lap very similar as for other top GT2... it is a win... and a well deserved one.

P1 Peugeot sweep it seems.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
God damn it........ LOL I have to admit it was funny.

Congrats corvette.... someones calculator was wrong in the risi stable..... someone is getting fired.

Old 10-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love this event. And what an ending for the Corvette team! It's amazing that these cars are so close after 1,000 miles of racing.

Can't wait to return!

Old 10-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
worst sad finish ever imho. Boring Puegot win and the corvettes winning because of 1 splash of fuel will definitely add an asterick to their win. Undeserved with NO respect. I would have loved a full year without a Corvette win.

sad to say the least.