Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Buzz Duz.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Buzz Duz.....

I am delighted to have Buzz mentoring and coaching my entre into racing...

I hope I can drive like this when I am his age - in 13 years....

YouTube - Buzz Marcus hot action

Old 05-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like he had a decent power advantage coming out of that last corner

Old 05-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the spec Miata is around 112hp & the RX8 is right at 200hp - not sure about the Honda but it looks to be about the same speed as the Maita