Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Formula 1 General and Team Speed Fantasy League Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 06:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Formula 1 General and Team Speed Fantasy League Discussion Thread

All Team Speed Pit-Stop Fans,

I want to thank all of you for your incredible support and participation in the Pit-Stop this year! Your support has been particularly strong since the start of F1 testing and has just gotten better and better as the season has gotten under way. It is great to have such a large, passionage and knowledgeable group. Your addition of quality content, comments and opinions is what is making the Pit-Stop a great place to get F1 news, chat and debate.

With the growth and popularity of the Pit-Stop's Formula 1 coverage, however, it has been a challenge keeping all of the discussion threads easy to find and participate in. Unfortunately, we often end up having multiple threads that cover the same or similar topics and also threads that get off topic far too often. This is really the result of having separate threads for general and fantasy league discussions. These are typical growing pains.

In an effort to make the Pit-Stop's F1 coverage easier to navigate and participate in, I am going to be closing the Fantasy League Discussion Thread and starting this thread - a single thread that can include both our fantasy league discussions and our general F1 discussions in one place. I will also be closing the Live Race Banter Threads late Sunday night or early Monday morning so that we can move our post-race discussion to this new thread. My Fantasy Recap thread will remain open to read all of the season's recaps but will be closed for comments. You can comment on the recaps in this thread.

Of course, we will still have our individual news threads in which we can comment on the news item at hand. Please feel free to create new threads with news worthy articles, opinions or points of view at any time.

I want this thread to be a place for us to post any thoughts, comments, opinions, strategies, etc. about the F1 season in general and the fantasy league competition. Nothing will be off topic in this thread. Have your say and let the chips fall.

Thanks again to all who have made this season the best F1 season yet for Team Speed and the Pit Stop.

I'll see you when the lights go out!

Dana
Barrister

Last edited by Barrister; 04-05-2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
So, who should be the favorite in China??

Let's assume that it will rain - it always does.

Who does that favor??

Old 04-05-2010, 06:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
one of the many reasons why I love teamspeed is the F1 discussions and banter, I never thought I can do this with fans all over the globe all at the same place.

Now only if I can move to the first page in league it will be perfect.

Dana, Hamilton should have be on the top of his game in China, or at least I hope so.

Old 04-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by edbhr
one of the many reasons why I love teamspeed is the F1 discussions and banter, I never thought I can do this with fans all over the globe all at the same place.

Now only if I can move to the first page in league it will be perfect.

Dana, Hamilton should have be on the top of his game in China, or at least I hope so.
It's awesome isn't it!

It is a very long season brother. You will get there. I am sure of it.

Old 04-05-2010, 07:08 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
1st of all: Dana.. easter shmiester, don't do it again. We want you there! It aint the same without you bro!

2nd of all: TS is the best place to be during F1 races, I know now!

3rd of all: ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-05-2010, 07:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
What I can't figure out is how the h... a team boss can allow both Alonso and Massa to wait in the qualifier. Wouldn't a responsible boss send at least one of his cars out to qualify from the start???? Why put all your eggs in one basket......

I just don't get it...

Old 04-05-2010, 07:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I think Vettel will walk away with a win again in China unless McLaren and Ferrari heavily revise their aero packages to catch up. You know RBR won't be resting on their laurels after their win in Malaysia though.

That's my take on it anyway.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'm up to 20th... When Schumi starts scoring big, I'll really start climbing. I just hope I'm home for a weekend so I can actually watch a race live!!!!

Old 04-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Seems to me like Vettel and company are still the boys to beat.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Red Bull cars have been extremely dominant.. If they can hold together for entire races like in Malaysia I can't see anyone keeping up.

Quick Reply: Formula 1 General and Team Speed Fantasy League Discussion Thread