Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Formula 1 General and Team Speed Fantasy League Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010 | 07:36 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The Recap Thread has been updated to include the Malaysian Grand Prix.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/pit-sto...tml#post584071

Old 04-13-2010 | 08:57 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. When is China? And why is that thread closed?

Also, I just noticed Joe and Hani have the same team, lol.

Last edited by STLG; 04-13-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 04-13-2010 | 09:02 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
Nice. When is China? And why is that thread closed?

Also, I just noticed Joe and Hani have the same team, lol.
Read post #1 in the recap thread as to why it is closed.

Joe and Hani both have 45.0 M budgets and by coincidence lodged the same entry.

I was actually surprised that it didn't happen more often.

Old 04-13-2010 | 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
According to my calculations, I have 18836 possible teams to choose from given my budget of 39.35.

One driver teams ... 24
Two driver teams ... 276
Three driver teams ... 1992
Four driver teams ... 7485
Five driver teams ... 7874
Six driver teams ... 1185

With all of this knowledge, I will be on the first page of the league in no time.

Old 04-13-2010 | 11:52 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
39.35 budget?

Old 04-14-2010 | 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I was actually surprised that it didn't happen more often.
Really?

Old 04-14-2010 | 01:23 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by quattro joe
Really?

Ha Ha!

You will be caught my friend. It is only a matter of time.

Once the 40.0 M budget players get to 50.0 M and can buy 4 quality drivers, they will fill the top 10.

The race winner for the past 2 races has been a 40.0 M budget team with 3 drivers.

Old 04-14-2010 | 01:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Ha Ha!

You will be caught my friend. It is only a matter of time.

Once the 40.0 M budget players get to 50.0 M and can buy 4 quality drivers, they will fill the top 10.

The race winner for the past 2 races has been a 40.0 M budget team with 3 drivers.

I just started a "B" team on Strategy 1 (not in the TS league), so time will tell I guess

Old 04-14-2010 | 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
^ I just noticed the 1 and 2 on eyebrows of your avatar

Old 04-14-2010 | 10:06 AM
Banned
My IQ is 75.. is that gud?

Quick Reply: Formula 1 General and Team Speed Fantasy League Discussion Thread