Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

The Team Speed Malaysian Grand Prix Live Race Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The Team Speed Malaysian Grand Prix Live Race Banter Thread

Join us here for the race live for a nice banter!

Race starts at 1:00 am Sunday PST.

Should be another crazy affair!!

Wyatt, Joe and me (Barrister) will be watching together at my house on SPEED!

Look forward to seeing you guys here!!

Old 04-03-2010, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Barrister
Join us here for the race live for a nice banter!

Race starts at 1:00 am Sunday PST.

Should be another crazy affair!!

Wyatt, Joe and me (Barrister) will be watching together at my house on SPEED!

Look forward to seeing you guys here!!
Did you keep Alonso, Vettel and Hamilton like me???

I got up too late to get Schumi in my team....thought "team management" was open until just before Q1 ;o(

Old 04-03-2010, 07:06 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Wtf....this is a qualifyingsession I'd have to dl and watch. I usually miss all of the qualifyings because I'm hoff'd on the weekends.

Old 04-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, just checked out the finishing order from qualifying...

I am disappoint. WTF happened to Hamilton and Alonso!?!?!

Old 04-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The big guns outsmarted themselves. They wanted to wait until the rain stopped, so that they could get a dry track. It never really stopped. The rain got worse and they missed their chance to get good track times.

In other words the idiots made the fvcking wrong decision. They should just have gotten out there and get as many rounds a possible as the others but they did not

Old 04-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Schumi ist der Regenmeister for a reason... and the folks in front of him don't require as much patience to pass as Alonso, et al. I just hope Button punches above his weight.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
OMG I fell asleep during P3 and missed qualifying! I'm dowloading right now but what a crazy qualifying session. Can't wait to watch it and the race tonight.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome session, I can't wait for the race tomorrow.

I just hope I can get it in this hotel, no one knows if any of the channels they have here will show it and it sucks.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
so I guess if the first 19 guys don't get into a huge accident the first lap or two I'm SOL in fantasy this weekend

Old 04-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still safe some what, I have Vettle and Shumi in top 10, and Lewis way back at 20th, should make for a very interesting race.

praying for more rain, would've done the rain dance if I wasn't in Riyadh lol.

Quick Reply: The Team Speed Malaysian Grand Prix Live Race Banter Thread