Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

The Team Speed Malaysian Grand Prix Live Race Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Wow, just checked out the finishing order from qualifying...

I am disappoint. WTF happened to Hamilton and Alonso!?!?!
me too. Shit.

Originally Posted by edbhr
I'm still safe some what, I have Vettle and Shumi in top 10, and Lewis way back at 20th, should make for a very interesting race.

praying for more rain, would've done the rain dance if I wasn't in Riyadh lol.
I only hung around for Q1 and the beginning of Q2.. My whole team is screwed right now..
Hamilton
Button
Alonso

Old 04-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think that most of us is screwed ;o)

Old 04-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I almost regret not getting Schumi.. I'm not convinced he'll do very well though Same goes for Vettel.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I actually wanted Schumi for my team, but the league was frozen this morning ;o( Would have traded Alonso in.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Banned
^I would've gotten Schumi for Massa instead of Button for Massa, but I went with Button instead (obviously)

Old 04-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
;o)))

Well my team is Vettel, Alonso and Hamilton.....so I really hope that Vettel don't get any technical problems and that he drives his best GP ever.

After that I hope for a miracle with Alonso and Ham

Old 04-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Banned
Button > Vettel

Old 04-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hmmmmm...........we'll se when the season is over

Old 04-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
I'm looking ok....Lewis is killing me though. I'm hoping Schumi works some magic.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Why do I have to be out of town during this race weekend??? Least I tivo'd the race.

Quick Reply: The Team Speed Malaysian Grand Prix Live Race Banter Thread