Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Media Lashes Out At "Sad Postscript" Schumacher

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quattro joe
Before I pull out my torch, please confirm that you are really, REALLY comparing Michael with Villeneuve. (please say you aren't)

Rest assured, Michael will be on the podium before the half way point of this season (Silverstone) and will win a race this year. (quote me if you dare!)
+1 on all what he said.

Who remembers Jacques???? Period, what has he EVER won????

Old 03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Schwabe
+1 on all what he said.

Who remembers Jacques???? Period, what has he EVER won????
Just a Formula1 driver's world championship, oh and a CART championship. And Indy500. Unless you meant "who has he ever won", in which case the answer is Schumi.

pwnt

Old 03-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Just a Formula1 driver's world championship, oh and a CART championship. And Indy500. Unless you meant "who has he ever won", in which case the answer is Schumi.

pwnt

Old 03-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro

pwnt
If schumi gets your kill mode no1 will have a chance!

Old 03-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Official Bowel Mover
TommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond repute
shocked, shocked I say!

Old 03-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Not worried here... Schumacher is the most single-minded driver in the sport. That, combined with his supernatural talent, will carry the day. He is coming from 3 years out of the sport and has scored points in both races. I'd say that's a decent start. It'd be like Jesus' second coming and getting his feet a little wet while walking on water... I make bold claims, but they are often with merit. See: Button, Jenson.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Over_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Not worried here... Schumacher is the most single-minded driver in the sport. That, combined with his supernatural talent, will carry the day. He is coming from 3 years out of the sport and has scored points in both races. I'd say that's a decent start. It'd be like Jesus' second coming and getting his feet a little wet while walking on water... I make bold claims, but they are often with merit. See: Button, Jenson.
Well put! I'm going to rep you once I figure out how, lol! He's my all time favorite, hands down. I just can't put high expectations on him out of fear that I'll be let down. I think he has until July to prove himself. I sincerely hope Benz gets the car dialed by then and he starts controlling the grid like he used to.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
This is a total non-story.

Schumacher's legacy is so great that the expectation of the general public is that he should totally dominate from the word go. Anything short of that is considered under-performing.

I look at it this way; he's been out of the game for three years from a sport that is extremely challenging for even the best. Despite that he has scored points in both races and would have done better in Aus had he not been bumped in the first corner. I think people should wait at least until the midway point of the season before starting to make judgments. Even when he was on the top he had the odd lackluster performance.

I don't know if he will win races this year, but he will definitely find himself on the podium on numerous occasions.

Old 03-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Turbogallardo
This is a total non-story.

Schumacher's legacy is so great that the expectation of the general public is that he should totally dominate from the word go. Anything short of that is considered under-performing.

I look at it this way; he's been out of the game for three years from a sport that is extremely challenging for even the best. Despite that he has scored points in both races and would have done better in Aus had he not been bumped in the first corner. I think people should wait at least until the midway point of the season before starting to make judgments. Even when he was on the top he had the odd lackluster performance.

I don't know if he will win races this year, but he will definitely find himself on the podium on numerous occasions.
This is how I feel about this situation.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
One thing is for sure, the die-hard tifosi won't ever forgive him.

Quick Reply: Media Lashes Out At "Sad Postscript" Schumacher