Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Button Says His Confidence Remains Intact

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
So much Jenson hate on this forum... wow.
I really don't think it is hate! After this guy won last he started talking reckless like he was a schumi or something. I mean you cannot be mad at him that he had the best car, in fact if he didn't take advantage of it them he should have been kicked out of F1

Like Barrister and others have stated, he never placed better than 2nd once the other teams caught up, I mean how is it that Hamilton won 2 races last year with that car? honestly do you believe that Jensen will do that this season?

He is a nice guy of that I'm sure, but I think Adrian Sutil will probably beat him in the same car( if he crashes less ) and that is not me trying to be mean. It is painful watching Jensen trying to pass

Old 03-17-2010, 08:19 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if his behymen is still intact...

Old 03-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I still think he's quality... the season will tell.