Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Formula 1 Bahrain Grand Prix Live Race Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
Is there anywhere I can watch the race online now? I missed it live and don't have speed.
Just read the banter thread. That's all you need.

Kidding.

I believe there are places on the web to watch it. I will check around for you.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
^thanks

Old 03-15-2010, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was a great race. Recorded it over night and watched it after school. In regards to Michael Schumacher i think lots of people in general expected too much from him, expecting that he would wipe the field like he used to all the time. It is very similar to the story of Lance Armstrong. He dominated the cycling races for years just like Schumacher and he also came back. He had a strong team behind him and so does Schumacher. Armstrong ended up coming 2nd place in the Tour de France and who knows Schumacher might come 2nd this year!

Fingers crossed!

I spent a lot of money on him!

Old 03-15-2010, 04:14 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
one of the most boring races i have seen... Maybe it is just the circuit but here is hoping for a little more exciting season.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:02 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
cant believe i forgot to add tags

Old 03-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
So cool! I can see myself in the background of this pic! I am in one of the corporate box balconies.

Thanks for the pics! Its neat seeing them from a different perspective.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Barrister
After having some time to reflect, I must say that I enjoyed the race but was not overhwelmed by it.

The new refueling regs did nothing to improve overtaking or spice up the race at all.

If anything, it slowed things down because pit stops are some of the most exciting moments.

With all the drivers on a one-stop strategy, it just seemed to lack something.

Am I alone here??
I agree wholeheartedly.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kraeburn
So cool! I can see myself in the background of this pic! I am in one of the corporate box balconies.
Thanks for the pics! Its neat seeing them from a different perspective.
If you called you could have been the one taking the pic

Old 03-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The F1 Fantasy Recap for Bahrain is up!

https://teamspeed.com/forums/pit-sto...ix-2010-a.html