Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Cover of Launch Issue of P1 Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
OceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Cover of Launch Issue of P1 Magazine

Just thought I would give you all a sneak preview of the cover of the launch issue of our new motor racing mag called P1.

Feedback welcome

Old 03-02-2010, 03:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Do you have any more info about the mag? Subscription etc..

Old 03-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool! You picked an awesome cover shot!

Old 03-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
OceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond reputeOceaniaMedia has a reputation beyond repute
Quattro Joe - The mag is being launched at the NZ V8s race meeting here in NZ on the 20th/21st of this month and at the same time we will open up the website with info and subs areas. I will post back here when its open.

Regards

Ned

Old 03-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on your project and hope for the best for you guys. Since this is a Mag intended, for what I can understand, for local distribution in NZ, for me it is hard to be a critic since my taste or points of view may not be the general ones of your market.

Having that said I love the logo of the company, great pic for the cover. My only comment would be trying to put more headlines and scoops of what is inside, with out going overboard. I dunno that is the only thing that comes to mind. Again I do not know what is the preferences of your market but I would prefer to give more stories to get more attention and create more need or reasons to the consumer to pick up the issue and buy it.

Best of luck.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Reno - Actually mag is intended for global distribution.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ned

Old 03-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Nice..... Well hope for the best buddy. I worked one in a small marketing company when I was in college that did local niche market mags, so I know a thing or two. Hit me up a pm if you ever want a opinion I no longer work nor are interested in marketing so I have no problem in sharing a little knowledge in that particular area, it ain't that much thou.

Old 03-18-2010, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Talking P1 Magazine Launched - New Website

Hey Guys,

Check out the new P1 Magazine website we just launched today and also check out the cool 1/18th Diecast model of an Aussie V8 Supercar thats up for grabs

P1 Magazine: Your total motor racing fix that brings you Formula 1, Nascar, Indy Car, V8 Racing, Gp2, Le Mans Racing and much more

Cheers

Ned

P.S. Digital edition is still being developed.