Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Rosberg fastest on Saturday at Barcelona

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 12:29 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
You know, this is the first year in many that I have not looked for it.

Did you know that the Formula 1 Yearbook is no longer in print.

That shocked me. I have 6 from the past years. Very disappointed by that.
yes, i was disappointed by that as well. FOM needs to pick a better partner than "Duke" to distribute their dvd's.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by IIVVX
have you been able to find the F1 2009 review dvd in north american format (NTSC) anywhere yet? i can only find it in PAL format...
I have it, pm me if you want it I have season reviews for the past 9 seasons or if you want to get it yourself visit racingunderground.com and download the torrent yourself

Old 02-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
How are the dvd reviews? How long are they?

Old 02-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smy266
The DVDs are usually fantastic.

They do an independant review of every race.

They usually run about 2-3 hours.

Old 02-28-2010, 07:11 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smy266
dana is right, they are pretty damn good. you get the highlights of every race, all the season's important points, on board pole position laps etc. if you have any interest in F1 you must check these out.

Old 02-28-2010, 07:13 PM
FIGJAM
Originally Posted by Simple1
I have it, pm me if you want it I have season reviews for the past 9 seasons or if you want to get it yourself visit racingunderground.com and download the torrent yourself
i went to racingunderground.com and it's a triathlon site from colorado? am i going to the wrong place? tia buddy.

Old 02-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Over_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond repute
Just looked at these pix and watched a Youtube of testing. Intoxicating. Can't. Wait. Much. Longer.

Old 02-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
What's up brother.

Did you have a good day at church??

How many denim jackets and flip-floppers were there?

Old 03-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by IIVVX
i went to racingunderground.com and it's a triathlon site from colorado? am i going to the wrong place? tia buddy.
Opps sorry Welcome to Racing Underground