Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Hamilton and Rosberg back karting with CRG

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 07:03 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Hamilton and Rosberg back karting with CRG

2008 F1 WDC Lewis Hamilton and fellow F1 driver Nico Rosberg returned home as Team MBM were reunited at Lonato for a days karting. Dino Chiesa ran both Hamilton and Rosberg back in the day with CRG winning the Formula A European Championship in 2000. Chiesa said “Meeting again on a track after almost ten years was a great experience. First of all, both Hamilton and Rosberg wanted to have fun, without trying to get first rate performances, even though they raced at full throttle. Nicholas Hamilton had lots of fun too: he didn’t want to get down off the kart. I think he completed almost 200 laps… I hope to repeat this experience in a few months.”

Lewis Hamilton also enjoyed the day “I really had lot of fun. Above all, I enjoyed the kart with gears, which I had never tried before. I’ve always raced on a 100cc without gears, and it’s been hard for me to adjust to the driving style the KZ requires. I need to get the knack of it, but I’ve already seen that it’s total fun. I obviously felt at ease with the KF, quite similar to my old 100cc. Anyway, it was wonderful to meet again with my old team, my brother”

Here’s some pics from the days action -

Old 02-20-2010, 07:08 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
ps. onboard with Nyck De Vries

YouTube - Nyck de Vries, training BMC, KF3