Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

The 2010 TS Formula 1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
What're the odds that Vettel has another catastrophic failure? I can't decide if I want to keep him or not.
A lot better than the odds Hamilton, Massa, Alonso, Webber, or any of the other top drivers have any sort of failure.

I'd drop him if I had him (but i never had him).

Old 03-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Vettel is favored 4/1 to win by Vegas oddsmakers. For what it's worth.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
I just couldn't stand seeing two Hamilton fanboy avatars on a page by themselves for any longer

Old 03-31-2010, 09:07 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Button, Schumi, Vettel, KornKob... still looking wise.

Old 04-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Vettel is favored 4/1 to win by Vegas oddsmakers. For what it's worth.
I wonder who these oddsmakers really are? My guess would be those 4/1 odds are based on the fact that Vettel was dominating until something out of his control caused him to lose.

I don't buy it and if I were in Vegas I would take those odds and bet against it.

Old 04-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Here are the current odds on the race.

**For entertainment purposes only - this is not a betting site **

Last edited by Barrister; 04-01-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
I'd put money on McLaren. (and I don't have them in my team!)

Old 04-01-2010, 03:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Barrister
Here are the current odds on the race.

**For entertainment purposes only - this is not a betting site **
See....now you can't find the right thread yourself This should have been in the open Malaysian thread

Old 04-01-2010, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
But we're still talking about Malaysia and the Fantasy League here, what's the problem?

Back OT, Dana I think you should include the odds for every race to spice things up a bit!

Old 04-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It is interesting that Virgin has better odds of winning than HRT even though they don't have enough fuel to complete the race.

Quick Reply: The 2010 TS Formula 1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread