Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

The 2010 TS Formula 1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Over_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond repute
I looked at the numbers and compared the 45m and 40m strategy teams. Let's say you have a perfectly-picked 40m team and a perfectly picked 45m team across the seasons (in other words, all values in both teams are perfect and constant the whole season; the only difference is one guy picked 45 and the other picked 40 before Bahrain). If both teams' drivers' rise in value equally, how will it ever be possible for the 40m to catch the 45m? They can't. I still don't understand the two-tier league design this year. I'm paying attention to other 40m teams. Either way, I GOT CRUSHED last night because of HAM's pit management (and his cavalier shot at ALO) and Red Bull's continued inability to get their equipment tuned enough to finish a FREAKIN' GP. I hope VETTLE is ragging at his tuning team all the way to Malaysia. Get your act together RED BULL!!!! You have a killer chasis, but you can't get a winner across the checker.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not going to drop Lewis.. Nothing that happened this race was his fault (except maybe getting too aggressive and crashing at the end). Qualifying was the team's fault, bringing him in for a 2nd pit was also the team's fault.

Up until the last 1 or 2 laps he was amazing.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Over_Under
I looked at the numbers and compared the 45m and 40m strategy teams. Let's say you have a perfectly-picked 40m team and a perfectly picked 45m team across the seasons (in other words, all values in both teams are perfect and constant the whole season; the only difference is one guy picked 45 and the other picked 40 before Bahrain). If both teams' drivers' rise in value equally, how will it ever be possible for the 40m to catch the 45m? They can't. I still don't understand the two-tier league design this year. I'm paying attention to other 40m teams. Either way, I GOT CRUSHED last night because of HAM's pit management (and his cavalier shot at ALO) and Red Bull's continued inability to get their equipment tuned enough to finish a FREAKIN' GP. I hope VETTLE is ragging at his tuning team all the way to Malaysia. Get your act together RED BULL!!!! You have a killer chasis, but you can't get a winner across the checker.

Did you watch the race last night? Vettle tried to get 1 more lap out of the car even though he knew there was a braking problem. Brakes completely failed on the lap he was going to pit on. Also, Pretty sure Webber's car held up pretty well. RBR is going to have a really strong showing this season.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Lewis wouldn't have crashed if he hadn't gone to the pit

Old 03-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GuessWho
Lewis wouldn't have crashed if he hadn't gone to the pit
Yep, he probably would've finished second, possibly even first.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Lewis will hold his value better than anyone in The League.

Here's why: The majority of the players in the Fantasy Racers games are in England. They are very forgiving of Lewis.

Last year - when he sucked - he never dropped below 12.0 M.

He is worth keeping until you can trade him for a better option.

If you have Alonso and Vettel - which you should - who are you going to trade Lewis for? Webber? Rosberg? Schumacher? I don't think so.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Alonso, thanks for crashing into Schumi, you DOUCHE. Good thing JB won or else my weekend would've been a total waste.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Hey Alonso, thanks for crashing into Schumi, you DOUCHE. Good thing JB won or else my weekend would've been a total waste.
Button was the one that crashed into Alonso and Schumi....

Old 03-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Button was the one that crashed into Alonso and Schumi....
Yeah. Thanks a lot Jense - you DOUCHE!!

Old 03-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Banned
Dana,

Completely agree with what you said about Alonso, Massa, and Hamilton.. That's why they were my team this week I think I may hang on to them for Malaysia.

Quick Reply: The 2010 TS Formula 1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread