Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Hamilton blitzes final day of Jerez test

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simple1
Wow an almost whole lucid paragraph from a Ferrari Whore!!

Times are seriously changing....let us enjoy these once in a lifetime moments before the season starts because you know excuses are a mofo when the Tifosi starts losing races.
I know where you live

Old 02-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Anyone who is not down with Barrichello, esp at that price, is smoking crack. He has exp and points like whoaa. Just because he doesn't have WDC titles, doesn't mean he isn't going to bring home the points.
But he also doesn't have Ross Brawn on his side this year. So I understand that loss of confidence. But at 8.0 M, there is almost no downside.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
^^ True indeed I'm still trying to figure out how most you guys are getting 6 or 7 drivers I've gotten rid of Hamilton and still coming up with 5 drivers that completed the most laps over the past 3 yrs.

I'm very weary of Virgin since this is their 1st year even though they have good drivers that will finish races any more tips/help barrister? Obviously as the season starts we'll get to more players who up the team's spending limit so I can still grab Hamilton later

Old 02-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
↑ I don't think it is possible to accumulate 6 drivers at this point with the 40.0 M budget.

I have 5.

Your goal should be to work your way up to 6 or 7 through shrewd buying and selling.

But it will take a while.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I think they get 6/7 drivers after they win some races and have cash in the coffers. No way to do it from the gate IMO.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I think they get 6/7 drivers after they win some races and have cash in the coffers. No way to do it from the gate IMO.
Jinx!

Old 02-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
^^ Makes sense I thought I was being totally retarded

Old 02-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
↑ That is why it is so key to buy your drivers low and sell high.

That way you gain money rather than lose it.

If you buy Massa at 12.50 M and he starts off slow, he will drop like a rock to something like 9.0 M - you lose 4.5 M in your budget (remember, you lose 1.0 M each time you make a change).

But if you buy Barrichello at 8.0 M and he sucks, maybe he drops to 7.5 M. You only lose 1.5 M if you switch him out and it's no big deal.

Finally, if Massa does great, he may go up to 13.50 M - tops. But if Barrichello starts out hot, he could go up to 12.0 M - you make big bank and can maybe even pull off a 1 for 2 trade.

This is the key to winning The League.

I should just shut up now. I am telling you all of my secrets.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Dana, I thought it was only 0.2M for every trade, not 1.0M...

Old 02-17-2010, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Barrister

Finally, if Massa does great, he may go up to 13.50 M - tops. But if Barrichello starts out hot, he could go up to 12.0 M - you make big bank and can maybe even pull off a 1 for 2 trade.

This is the key to winning The League.

I should just shut up now. I am telling you all of my secrets.
I apperciate it Brotha

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Dana, I thought it was only 0.2M for every trade, not 1.0M...
I pray you are right! I thought it sounded high

Quick Reply: Hamilton blitzes final day of Jerez test