Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

'Senna signs with Campos'

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 08:29 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
'Senna signs with Campos'

Formula One news: 'Senna signs with Campos' - GPUpdate.net Formula One

Reports are suggesting that Bruno Senna, nephew of late three-time World Champion Ayrton, has signed a deal with the new Campos team ahead of 2010. The Brazilian, who came close to a deal with Brawn GP before this season, has also hinted the possibility on his personal Twitter account although the name of the team has not yet been revealed by the 2008 GP2 runner-up.

According to reports from the Associated Press, Senna has signed a deal with Campos which is due to be made public in due course. Having attempted to sign a Brawn contract to race alongside eventual Champion Jenson Button for 2009, the Brackley team elected to run the experienced Rubens Barrichello.

'Guys, I'd like to thank you all for the great support!' Bruno wrote on Twitter. 'After many weeks of hard work and negotiations, me and my management finally made it! I'm very happy and I'd like to share this moment with you! Now it's time to focus and work hard in preparation for next season! I'd like to thank God, my family, friends and everybody who supports me for the extra strength given! Thanks!!'