Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Red Bull confirm Webber for 2010

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 09:27 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Red Bull confirm Webber for 2010

Formula One news: Red Bull confirm Webber for 2010 - GPUpdate.net Formula One

Red Bull Racing announced on Thursday that Mark Webber will continue to drive alongside Sebastian Vettel for the 2010 season. The Australian joined the Milton Keynes team in 2007 before clinching his first and so far only race win less than a fortnight ago at the Nürburgring.

Speaking of the renewal of his contract Webber said: "I'm extremely happy that Red Bull and I have been able to agree to race together again next year. Even in the leaner and tougher years, at the start of my relationship with the team, I've always enjoyed working with them; so now to go through this purple patch, which we hope will continue for a good while to come, makes the work even more enjoyable.

"We've got a very exciting finish to this year's championship but I'm also looking forward to helping to develop and race the RB6 in the 2010 World Championship."

Christian Horner is also pleased to have re-signed Webber for what will be his fourth term with the Austrian outfit. "I'm delighted that we have re-signed Mark for 2010," said the team principal. "He has continued to show huge commitment and determination this season, especially following his bike accident at the end of last year.

"His recent results show he is on the form of his life - most notably with his recent win at the German GP - and he has the motivation to deliver at the highest level. It was therefore a straightforward decision to extend the relationship; we believe that the driver line-up of Mark and Sebastian is one of the strongest in the sport."

Old 07-23-2009, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It's hard to think of anyone in F1 that is as nice of a guy as Mark Webber is. He's also been working harder than almost any other driver this year to get into winning form and I'm delighted to see that it's paying off for him.