Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

24 Hours of Le Mans Official Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Since I've had DVR, I've recorded all of the available coverage and eventually watch everything! I've got a thing for the endurance aspect of just watching the race. When I was in college, myself and friends would host 24hr LM viewing parties that started out great with girls playing drinking games, but always ended with a group of black out drunk dudes nearly fighting.

If this makes me a sports car racing nerd then so mother f@ckin be it!
You must've known some pretty cool chicks if you actually got girls to show up to watch the 24 Hrs of Le Mans! I don't think I know anyone who would actually come over if I hosted a party like that.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
You must've known some pretty cool chicks if you actually got girls to show up to watch the 24 Hrs of Le Mans! I don't think I know anyone who would actually come over if I hosted a party like that.
They don't actually like watching the race, they're just there for the party. The moment I find a chick that says "Oh, I love this Le Mans stuff" I will marry her on the spot (if she's under 130lbs of course and her face isn't too f@cked up). Rather these were girlfriends who put up with the day into night party, but once stuff started to go bad around 3am, got the hell out of there.

Last edited by "The JC"; 06-07-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Some paddock pics from endurance-info.com

Attached Images           
Old 06-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mas

Attached Images           
Old 06-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mucho mas

Attached Images           
Old 06-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Those pics are siiicckkkk...

Old 06-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, awesome pics! I love checking out the front suspension on that Spyker!

As for who I'm cheering for, it looks something like this:

LMP1 - undecided so far. I like Audi but I'm intrigued by the Aston's performance as well
LMP2 - any RS Spyder team, just to show Penske/Porsche what they're missing
GT1 - Corvette Racing
GT2 - Flying Lizard, they're my homeboys.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I wish Wolf Henzler didn't sign with the blue RSR. Wish he was going to driving with Flying Lizard.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I will have more after the cleaning lady comes. She finds things I don't even remember having..

Quick Reply: 24 Hours of Le Mans Official Banter Thread