Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Kimi Confident that Ferrari Will Win in 2009

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 02:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gobbles
I think they are on the right track, but I don't think they are as close as they think they are. Once they get back onto higher speed tracks we'll really see how well they've managed their aero and traction problems. I really think they only did well in Monaco because it is a lower speed, more technical track with barely any passing opportunities.

Originally Posted by Barrister
Not just Jenson. Rubens went by Kimi like he was standing still at the start.
Brawn had no real competition at Monaco and they are even better in the high speed turns. Turkey has many high speed turns . . . .

Actually historically Monaco doesn't suit Ferrari I believe Ferrari made substantial gains that will be evident in Turkey since it is a track more suited to Ferrari in general and Massa in particular however I don't think they're on the same level as Brawn they still are in a league of their own