Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

How do I watch the F1 race online?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hemanthjava
Thanks for that mate. This is Encouraging. Its my Blog. I had put up the Enire Practice and the Qualifying. I would be putting up the Race too Today.
Do you have/can you get live?

Old 05-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, at the beginning of the season I had a "Guide to Watching F1 on Team Speed" post up that covered this. It was a sticky. But the link changes for every race and often doesn't surface until right before the tv coverage begins. There is just no way to predict which one will show the race and when. It is quite a clandestine operation on justin.tv. They play a cat and mouse game with F1 trying to pirate different feeds. It is illegal to pirate the feed, but I do not believe it is illegal just to watch it. See my disclaimer.

Like Russ said, there isn't really much to it. Just before race time, join the banter thread and ask for a link to a live stream of the race. If someone has a link, they will either post it or PM it to you. The best source lately has been The Doctor. He always seems to have a link to BBC coverage.

See you in the banter thread bright and early.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Wink This brings three letters to mind...

Originally Posted by barrister
see My Disclaimer
cya