Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

'Realistic' Massa forgets about title

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 04:48 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
'Realistic' Massa forgets about title

Formula One news: 'Realistic' Massa forgets about title - GPUpdate.net Formula One

Felipe Massa has claimed that any chances the Ferrari team may have had of still claiming this year's World Championship title before this weekend have now gone, after seeing the results of the Spanish Grand Prix. Kimi Räikkönen retired with hydraulics issues after just seventeen laps whereas Massa lost two places in the closing stages as he ran out of fuel.

"We still need to improve, but I think if you compare the car we had in this race and the car we had before it's a big stop forward," Felipe said after the race. "That's really, really encouraging.

"We didn't have a problem with the calculations, we had a problem with the machine - but I don't know if the problem was human or the machine. We need to analyse what the problem was, it was very frustrating. You fight the whole race and then you have to back off; I was already saving fuel in the last run, but it was not enough, so I had to really back off and let Vettel go. I lost a position to Fernando and almost to Nick, so it was quite frustrating."

Does the Paulista still hold any chance of challenging this season? "In the championship? No," he said. "We need to be realistic. After five races they (Brawn) have won four. Even if we improve massively and we are three or four tenths if front of them they will still score points, so forget it."

Old 05-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
I dont like this tone, I would prefer its difficult but we are still going to fight to try to get it.. or something like this

it was very irritating when he had to let Vettel and Alonso go today.. i feel for him

Old 05-10-2009, 10:10 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
the scuderia is not firing on all cylinders these days, it was simply bad strategy that lost him 4th.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
I dont like this tone, I would prefer its difficult but we are still going to fight to try to get it.. or something like this
It could be worse. He could be driving a McLaren!

I can't believe I just took a cheap shot at McLaren. I'm ashamed of myself.