Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

F1 - Official F1 Spanish Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying and Race Banter Thread [S]

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009 | 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
I just bought Räikkönen instead of Alonso... Its a bit riskier but its a risk am willing to take
And I just dumped Kimi and picked up Massa who I should have taken to begin with cause I like him WAY more than Kimi anyways...

Alonso has a spot on my team for a while...

Old 05-10-2009 | 05:14 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
hehehe i was 16 last week, but more often 15...

Massa is my favorite.. never droped him from my team

Now i have 2 ferrari drivers. man i am gona get screwed real bad

Old 05-10-2009 | 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
My gamble on Trulli never panned out and Kimi's fiasco didn't help either. I dropped from 10th to 13th

Old 05-10-2009 | 09:00 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Another great race! Sorry I missed it. I will try to make up for my absence this morning with a somewhat detailed take on things. But not too detailed or I will ruin my recap!

The first thing to take away from this race is the total and utter dominance by Brawn GP. I mean, I am just in total awe. I honestly think that barring team orders Rubens would have won that race. At times, it looked like Brawn was just toying with the rest of the field. I would expect more of the same. From now on, the only real race will be for third and below. Barring the odd crash or mechanical issue, I honestly can see Brawn going 1, 2 in the majority of races for the rest of the year and I don’t think we will see them out of the top 5 again. Plus – between the two – most pole positions and fastest laps will likely go their way as well. Just amazing.

As for the other teams and drivers – barring Vettel - it is just a hodgepodge of inconsistency. It just pains me to say that McLaren’s season is over. I am so disappointed by it. You guys know – McLaren is my team! It is a real bummer to see them just fall flat on their face. And while I am not the biggest Ferrari fan in the world, I hate to see the team who has the richest racing tradition in the world end up embarrassed each week. Their season is over as well.

My bold prediction about Ferrari and McLaren figuring it out by Spain was proven wrong. I just can’t wait for them to put it together any longer. I scored 611 points this week with Button (1), Massa (4), Alonso (5), Lewis (9) and Kimi (DNF). Imagine if Kimi could have just finished I would have been up around 700 points! As it was, I dropped another position to 19th. That totally sucks. So I took evasive action. I dropped Lewis and picked up Rubens at 10.3 m. And I dropped Kimi for Rosberg at 6.4 m. That leaves me with a 2.3 m surplus to play with.

My new prediction is that Brawn GP sews up both the driver and constructor title by the end of July. They are simply unbeatable right now.

Old 05-10-2009 | 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Just dropped Lewis and Trulli to pick up Alonso, Kubica, and Rosberg

Still have both Brawn drivers and Massa