Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

F1 News - Newey Says No Diffuser for RB5 Before Monaco

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
F1 News - Newey Says No Diffuser for RB5 Before Monaco

This gives Ferrari and McLaren a small window of opportunity to catch Red Bull if they can put it together. The first to win the diffuser race could be the team that emerges as the big challenger to Brawn GP. I am pretty sure that Brawn's run may be over.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Newey's cars have proved to be pretty damn good without the diffusers. With a diffuser, Vettel should be unstoppable if he avoids his frequent bad luck.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see the rush for them to install the new diffuser either. Obviously they've got a good car and just need to focus on staying consistent in the meantime instead of rushing to put some junk diffuser on the car. Newey should give me a call. I'd be happy to help him design a new undertray/diffuser...

Old 04-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
I hope they win again sans double decker...

It'd be great to see the F and M boys left without an excuse anymore.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The fact that Red Bull won without a diffuser, in a race just days after the whole issue came to a head, is just so classic it is hard to describe.

Vettel still makes too many mistakes. Whether anyone likes to admit it or not - except for ramming Kimi in Canada - last year Lewis Hamilton was largely mistake-free.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I don't see the rush for them to install the new diffuser either. Obviously they've got a good car and just need to focus on staying consistent in the meantime instead of rushing to put some junk diffuser on the car. Newey should give me a call. I'd be happy to help him design a new undertray/diffuser...

Originally Posted by Barrister
The fact that Red Bull won without a diffuser, in a race just days after the whole issue came to a head, is just so classic it is hard to describe.

Vettel still makes too many mistakes. Whether anyone likes to admit it or not - except for ramming Kimi in Canada - last year Lewis Hamilton was largely mistake-free.
I disagree Vettel is a superstar apart from the incident with Kubica which isn't entirely his fault I didn't see any mistakes and his performance in Shanghai was flawless ......... Vettel FTW!!!

Old 04-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^+1. Some of Hami's penalties last year were fair.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
VETTEL!!! My vote for world champ.