Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Important Note On Avoiding Spoilers

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Important Note On Avoiding Spoilers

I think that the excitement over last night's race got the better of us today!

As has been pointed out - and correctly so - many threads today revealed key information about the Grand Prix in Australia, e.g., Toyota being excluded from qualifying, Brawn GP's incredible 1, 2 finish, Lewis inherting third place, and Ferrari's bad race weekend. I know that nobody meant any harm and that we were just discussing the race with zeal and excitement. But we need to remember that not everyone watches the races live. It may have felt like the whole world was in the banter thread last night, but many fans chose to watch it on DVR or the replay on SPEED.

To rectify the problem, I merged all of the threads with spoilers in the title into the Australian GP Banter thread.

In the future, let's keep all of our discussion about the pre-race activities, practice, qualifying, the race and post-race discussion in the banter threads. That way there will be a single place to discuss the race and there will be no inadvertant spoilers.

Thanks!!

Old 03-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
muchas gracias

Old 03-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SteveH
muchas gracias
No problem. We don't want to punish you for being sane and not staying up all night to watch the race.

I fell asleep in church today about 10 times!

Old 03-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
No problem. We don't want to punish you for being sane and not staying up all night to watch the race.

lol i was asleep, woke up watched the race and went back to sleep

Old 03-29-2009, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister

Next week's race will be airing at 3:30am CST!

Steve, I'll try harder to avoid spoiler threads from here on out.

Old 03-29-2009, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The solution is to just keep all of our race discussion in the banter threads. Done deal.

Old 03-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
once again I'm sorry guys this won't happen again

Old 03-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
How about a time limit on holding discussions on race results to the banter thread. Maybe the end of the day monday following the race.....

Hamad (and others) do such a great job announcing news. With this season shaping up to be extremely competitive, there is no doubt going to be numerous news stories surrounding victories as they relate to technology, politics within the sport, protests from Renault about diffusers , etc, etc, etc

If this topic has been previously discussed, I apologize.