Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Another 12hrs of Sebring Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 04:39 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Another 12hrs of Sebring Picture Thread

Hey guys Suncoast Motorsports was at the 12hrs of Sebring 09.

I took some shots with my Nikon D80 and wanted to share some of them with you.

Let me know what you think!

Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great job, Ryan! I really like the pic of the R15 at sunset. Too bad the Flying Lizard cars didn't do better this year, huh?

BTW, welcome to the Team!

Old 03-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
great shots!!

Old 03-24-2009, 10:15 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Great job, Ryan! I really like the pic of the R15 at sunset. Too bad the Flying Lizard cars didn't do better this year, huh?

BTW, welcome to the Team!
Thanks, The Flying Lizard team was a real let down. The Ferrari's just seemed to run faster, but it was crazy seeing the flames shoot out the back at almost every turn from them.

Can not wait till next year.