Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Gray's Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey to race Ferrari at Le Mans

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike_R
I wonder how Mazda feels about this? (since he is their poster boy)
They don't care.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
You have to focus on driving to be a professional racer.
Actually there are two types of "pro" racers. Those that get paid to race (real pros) and those who pay to race (money more important than focus).

Old 02-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I read that their car was on the reserve list and not yet confirmed to race. Is this correct?
^^at this point in my life I'm hoping to be one that pays to race.

Last edited by "The JC"; 02-27-2009 at 11:08 PM.