Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

News in Brief

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
Hamad, I enjoy that you put them all in one single thread. There's just to many threads if all these "small news" gets a thread of their own. Keep up the good work!
+1 Agree completely.

If it's "big" news as you mentioned, a separate thread is certainly warranted. Thanks!

Old 02-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
To me it seems Honda and USF1 aspire to join the grid even though they won't be competitive at all. I don't understand rushing to lose, how are they going to gain much needed sponsorship being mid pack at best?

Old 02-25-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
Germany's Auto Motor und Sport also reports that the 2009 car has been successfully modified to fit a Mercedes-Benz engine, with the first instalment to the German manufacturer already paid. Source: GMM
© CAPSIS International
Sweet! Buh-bye Honda!

Originally Posted by like.no.other
Racing great and 1978 world champion Mario Andretti joined the USF1 broadcast and insisted his 21-year-old grandson Marco would be an ideal candidate.

But Marco, who tested for Honda a couple of years ago and is currently testing his IndyCar in Florida, commented: "It would be risky because it's such a new team, that's all I would say. "
Thanks genius, it would be risky for any team to hire you. Duh!

It also emerges that Scott Speed, the most recent American to contest Grand Prix, has ‘no interest’ in leaving his current NASCAR career to return to F1, the Californian newspaper Berrynessa Sun claims.
Please stay out of F1. Thanks.

Graham Rahal, the son of Bobby Rahal, was also mentioned by the USF1 chiefs on Tuesday. E.A, Source: GMM
© CAPSIS International
He should definitely get a shot at it.

Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
To me it seems Honda and USF1 aspire to join the grid even though they won't be competitive at all. I don't understand rushing to lose, how are they going to gain much needed sponsorship being mid pack at best?
So Ferrari, Mclaren, Renault and Red Bull Racing should be the only cars on the grid then?