Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

NASCAR - Teamspeed Nascar Challenge - News, Banter and Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to JJ.

Old 07-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
Well, my prediction about mayhem on restarts didnt quite pan out. Looks like I scored 644 this week. Hornish has killed me two races in a row, but there really isn't anybody worth picking up that I can afford without dropping others too.

Old 07-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, Hornish was the first big blow to my score but I wasn't expecting Earnhardt to have an engine failure. Those two just killed be as the rest of my drivers finished in the top 10.

Old 08-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
Brostol, TN night race is about to begin!!

1/2 mile track, 500 laps and at night! Short track racing at its best. WOOT!

Old 08-23-2009, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I missed the race but after checking back, I did pretty well and finished with 711 pts in the fantasy league.

Old 08-23-2009, 02:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I really don't like NASCAR at all, but I just checked earlier and I'm leading in my fantasy league by a substantial number of points. That $500 is mine...hopefully.

Old 08-23-2009, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I missed the race but after checking back, I did pretty well and finished with 711 pts in the fantasy league.
You kicked my ass. I had like 493. My worst effort in a long while...

Some good racing though, other than Kyle Busch winning.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tonights race is the last race before the chase and the last race of this segment.

Should be a good race because there are so many people that need to place well in order to make the chase, but there are also a bunch that cannot make the chase, so will go all out, even take major risks, in order to get a victory. 2nd place is meaningless to most of the field tonight...

Don't forget that after this race, you need to reset your lineup for the final segment!

Old 09-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I almost wish I was going to be around to watch it! It sounds like it'll be pretty good.

Old 09-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Well, I am keeping a low profile tonight, since I am going to the Giants opener tomorrow, which will be an all day affair...

I will be relaxing on the couch with few beers and watching racing tonight.

Quick Reply: NASCAR - Teamspeed Nascar Challenge - News, Banter and Discussion Thread