Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

NASCAR - Teamspeed Nascar Challenge - News, Banter and Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 81911
I go to Nascar Tech in NC. It's UTI but we have a Nascar program also. I'm taking those classes and I've been a fan since I was a kid. I'm not really trying to work in Nascar but I want to learn as much as possible.
That's really cool! I have a bunch of friends that went to UTI before coming to Minnesota State Univ. - Mankato for the Auto Engineering Tech program.

Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 81911
I go to Nascar Tech in NC. It's UTI but we have a Nascar program also. I'm taking those classes and I've been a fan since I was a kid. I'm not really trying to work in Nascar but I want to learn as much as possible.
That's awesome. A good friend of mine's brother I'm pretty sure went there and now he's the right tire changer for Elliot Sadler. Probebly has the coolest job of anyone I've known personally. I'm so jealous of that kid haha...

Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Is it too late to sign up

Old 03-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
To my knowledge you can still sign up, You'll be two weeks down but it's a long season so you should be ok.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Alzilla
That's really cool! I have a bunch of friends that went to UTI before coming to Minnesota State Univ. - Mankato for the Auto Engineering Tech program.
It gets a bad rap but if you pay attention and are trying to learn (unlike most of the people here) you can learn a lot for sure. I'm enjoying it.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
That's awesome. A good friend of mine's brother I'm pretty sure went there and now he's the right tire changer for Elliot Sadler. Probebly has the coolest job of anyone I've known personally. I'm so jealous of that kid haha...
Lol, I am too. It's very competitive. Lucky guy for sure. We have a pit crew class and that's all you do. Practice on cars and they time you. Actually, that's my next class.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Gordon's got the lead!

Old 03-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
Is it too late to sign up
For this race, yes. But you can still join the league! You'll just be missing out on point for the first 3 races.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I knew I should have picked him but then again Kyle is in the mix now as well. I just cannot believe Aric got another DNF so that penalty will suck and kahne, well he's just being his normal subpar self...

Old 03-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Man, I really made some big mistakes with who I picked this week. I wish I wouldn't have changed a thing this morning.

Quick Reply: NASCAR - Teamspeed Nascar Challenge - News, Banter and Discussion Thread