Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Massa happy with some dry weather running

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Massa happy with some dry weather running

While many of its rivals sat on the sidelines in Portugal due to inclement weather, Ferrari enjoyed a change in fortune at Mugello as they completed some dry weather running with the new F60.

As from late morning slick tyres could be used and Felipe Massa was able to run on a dry track, accumulating a large amount of data which will be analysed over the next few days.

The Brazilian completed a total of 103 laps, the quickest in a time of 1:23.981s.

The day’s programme ended slightly ahead of schedule, a few minutes before the track was closed, because of a problem linked to the hydraulics.

Felipe Massa
“I am pleased with the way these past days have gone.
First impressions are positive, even if it is obviously too early to say what level we are at, partly because we had no competitors here to compare ourselves with."

"However, if I was asked to give a verdict on this test, I would score it a strong eight for reliability, given that we have covered over 1500 kilometres. It’s true a lot of that was in the wet, but given the conditions experienced in Portimao, I think the decision to come to Mugello was the right one.”

E.A. © CAPSIS International

Attached Images