Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Brazilian GP Live Race Banter Thread - Here We Go!! [SPOILERS - OBVIOUSLY]

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008 | 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by barchetta7550
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I saw that live!!! Best gif EVER!

Old 11-02-2008 | 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
That is a SICK gif! I love it.

Old 11-02-2008 | 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
Congrats to Lewis for achieving the Championship! That was the most exciting thing in sports that I've see in quite a while! What a VERY dramatic ending.

Massa showed good sportsmanship Congrats to him for winning the race on his home turf.

Old 11-02-2008 | 07:21 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Thank god I didn't watch the race. I think I would have had a heart attack.

The look on the old guys face is priceless.
YouTube - F1 2008 Brazil - LAST LAP THRILLER

So what happend to Glock that he was so far off the pace? Slicks? Bad wets? Shitty car?

Old 11-02-2008 | 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
2min18 is the best. Ever.

Yeah, Glock hadn't stopped 3 laps before the end to put on wet tires like everyone did. This explains #1 why he was so high in the rankings, #2 why he lost so much time so quickly.

FWIW, I'd kill myself if I my g/f behaved the way Lewis' did, talk about dumb hysterical. I already find it ridiculous when mechanics jump around when their driver overtakes someone or wins ...

Last edited by Zorro; 11-02-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-02-2008 | 10:16 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
So what happend to Glock that he was so far off the pace? Slicks? Bad wets? Shitty car?
he was on dries.

Old 11-03-2008 | 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Thank god I didn't watch the race. I think I would have had a heart attack.

The look on the old guys face is priceless.
YouTube - F1 2008 Brazil - LAST LAP THRILLER

Brilliant video, but I think the guy at 2:20 is the happiest man at that moment xD

Old 11-03-2008 | 10:56 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
I'm catching up with the thread on pg 31 now, but I HAD to quote this.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Great! Glock is no longer a threat.

Old 11-04-2008 | 12:12 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't home to watch the race live but it was DVR'd and I watched it late last night. This has to be one of the most incredible sporting event dramas I have ever witnessed.

Congratulations to the entire Mclaren team, Lewis and his family. The team deserves this championship for giving him an almost flawless ride to support his bid, too bad Heikki didn't do his part to get the team their championship. While far from a perfect season, the youngster pulled it together when it mattered and fought his a$s off through ups and downs until the last lap of the season.

The F1 fans here might think I am a Ferrari-hater, quite the contrary. Some of you may remember my post about telling my brother (Montreal crew, F1 fan first and Ferrari fan second) during the week leading-up to Montreal that Ferrari will win the championship this year.

Congratulations to Ferrari and Massa for their accomplishments this year. I have to give a ton of props to Massa for an incredible season. If you take away LH's dominant races, Massa was definitely the star of the twenty-o-eight season. Steve Matchett mentioned many times during the Brazil broadcast that teams must continue to develop their cars during the year to stay competitive, I think he should have also touched on the driver's continuing their development to keep up with the car and other drivers. Massa's improvement was remarkable.

Vettel needs a manager right now boys, right now , to get him out of the contract with the senior team. He could have a seat at any team of his choosing. He drove an awesome race and had an incredible season. The thought of him in a Mclaren as a number 2 just doesn't sound right, he could be a number 1 driver anywhere down the pit-lane.

Alonso and Renault will be nipping at the heels of the top 2 teams. Amazing rate of development this year. I wish his ugly ass would keep his helmet on when the cameras are on.

BMW really needs to get it together. This year showed lots of promise, but they gave up once they started developing next year's car. Hopefully with this finish, they will get some extra funding to run both programs concurrently. Kubica deserves better.

Toyota ended this year very strong and should carry this momentum into testing and next season. Would love to see them podium more next year as a result. Trulli out?

Honda, I just don't know. Their driver line-up isn't very promising, Sato might have been more helpful than Jenson. Ross Brawn needs some magic.

Continued success to the Red Bull squads.

My good buddy (Montreal GP crew) called me after he watched the race after returning from his kid's soccer game. He drove me completely batty by telling me that Bernie couldn't have hired better writers. His last words to me were Toyota and Scuderia Torro Rosso. You could probably imagine the scenarios going through my head at that moment.

Old 11-05-2008 | 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
I'm catching up with the thread on pg 31 now, but I HAD to quote this.
Yeah, I definitely ate my words. Still, I turned out to be right in the end!!!

Quick Reply: Brazilian GP Live Race Banter Thread - Here We Go!! [SPOILERS - OBVIOUSLY]