Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Ferrari threatened to drop out of F1!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
It was his to lose last year. Beaching it in China and pressing the wrong button in Brazil can't be blamed on the team.

I will try to watch.

Originally Posted by like.no.other
C'mon have a little faith it's Hamilton's too lose and to be fair he lost it last year because of reliabilty issues and McLaren's reliability this season is second to none, anyway it's up to you and I look forward to see you on the banter thread race Sunday

Old 10-31-2008, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
It was his to lose last year. Beaching it in China and pressing the wrong button in Brazil can't be blamed on the team.

I will try to watch.
Was it his fault I did not know that..... well some good might come out of it if he F*cks up this year it just might be enough to sway you to be a Tifoso

Old 10-31-2008, 09:28 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to sundays race! I´ll try to be on here!

Old 11-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
Looking forward to sundays race! I´ll try to be on here!
I need a Tifoso in my corner