Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Pics and Vids of Supercar Track Day - Fontana

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Pics and Vids of Supercar Track Day - Fontana

On September 20, 2008 we had a supercar track day at California Motor Speedway in Fontana. The event was organized by TeamSpeed user ELIM. It was a great time.

My son and I took a bunch of videos and pictures. I produced a video and polished up a bunch of pictures of the event. ELIM has posted the video and pictures on the front page of his site speedandmotion.com.

We had my 997TT, an F430 Scuderia, SLR, F430 Spyder, Ford GT, a couple of Nobels and a few other Porsche, Ferraris, Lotus, etc. We only had about 10 cars on track in an exclusive group. So there are some nice single shots of all the cars and some video of a lot of high speed runs down the straights.

I think you will enjoy the media. Thanks to ELIM for setting up the event and putting up the pics and vids.

Check it out:

Speed and Motion - Fontana Track Day Vids and Pics

Old 10-05-2008, 03:54 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Good stuff Dana, thanks for sharing! Your buddy Lewis will be proud

Love your car . . .