Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

eshaun in da house...with a new toy for 08!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eshaun

Great pics, must have hi-res of ^^^^ for my desktop!

Old 01-30-2008, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Great pics, must have hi-res of ^^^^ for my desktop!
thanks robert...i will let you guys vote on which high res you'd like too see me make available for download on the website gallery. Also considering setting up one of the services so folks can order framed prints if they like too, what do you think

Old 01-30-2008, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
When are you gonna take some shots of my car?

Old 01-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute
thanks robert...i will let you guys vote on which high res you'd like too see me make available for download on the website gallery. Also considering setting up one of the services so folks can order framed prints if they like too, what do you think
Do you have one of the Lambo that's not cropped so tight on the top?

Old 01-30-2008, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vodkarocket
When are you gonna take some shots of my car?
Just say the word...pm me your #, for some reason its not in my phone...this weekend im open to doing something

Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Do you have one of the Lambo that's not cropped so tight on the top?
I'll look this evening at home, but I believe that is the top of the frame since there were some bushes on the fence above. Lots of yellow G's in the bay area so i'll replicate that shot much better next time

Last edited by eshaun; 01-30-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:29 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Look at that M1 -

Old 01-31-2008, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough
Question... how are you guys getting such vibrant colors on your shots? I usually have to touch it up on photoshop.

Is the lens a big part of getting these amazing colors? Are you guys using flash?

I usually use the AV setting for everyday shots, TV for moving shots, and M for night shots. Is that a good rule of thumb? Or should I shoot more on M mode.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Sad to see another Nikon user bite the dust. Looks like you've managed to adjust to the new Canon quite well.

Another vote from me for pictures of that awesome M1 in high res.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by 2euro
Question... how are you guys getting such vibrant colors on your shots? I usually have to touch it up on photoshop.

Is the lens a big part of getting these amazing colors? Are you guys using flash?

I usually use the AV setting for everyday shots, TV for moving shots, and M for night shots. Is that a good rule of thumb? Or should I shoot more on M mode.
I try to setup the shot for the best possible results, nothing wrong with adjusting the color or levels a bit afterwards in photoshop...but it helps if you have solid exposure to start out with. Remember photoshop was created to carry on the old tricks of the trade from the darkroom into the digital age. Somedays I enjoy spending a few hours in pshop, other times i'd rather spend my time out shooting. The camera spends most of its time in M, Av, Tv...best way to learn is get comfortable with what each of the adjustment values does.

Quality glass helps, but many will tell you it is as much about the person as it is what they use and how they use it

Originally Posted by atomic80
Sad to see another Nikon user bite the dust. Looks like you've managed to adjust to the new Canon quite well.

Another vote from me for pictures of that awesome M1 in high res.
well my previous nikon is still in the family ...oh and all of the shots I've shared so far are from the nikon too. I need to upload some canon stuff this weekend.

Last edited by eshaun; 01-31-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Just say the word...pm me your #, for some reason its not in my phone...this weekend im open to doing something
Thanks mang. I'll give you a shout to set something up when the weather clears.

Quick Reply: eshaun in da house...with a new toy for 08!