Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Photo Contest - Need Votes!! (Please help, it takes 2 seconds!) :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Photo Contest - Need Votes!! (Please help, it takes 2 seconds!) :)

Hey, everyone!!

One of my sunset images of Naples, FL has been chosen as a finalist out of over 250 images - sweet! The top images have been placed in a voting contest and I'm in 3rd place, currently - doh!! With that said, placing a vote literally only takes all of a few seconds and I would be tremendously appreciative of the support!

I have provided the direct link below. In case it doesn't work, I've provided an alternative link. All you have to do is view the "Downtown Naples sunset!" image and click vote - simple as that. Each person can also vote from multiple devices - different desktops / iPad / iPhone / laptops etc.

Woobox Offer

Backup link if the first doesn't work:

http://woobox.com/dqqb38

Here is the image entry - taken with my GoPro HERO2:

You all rock! Voting doesn't end for another 5 days or so, thankfully. A win would be pretty stellar!

- Chris

Last edited by Chris G; 03-09-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Done. Great picture by the way!

Old 03-10-2013, 03:09 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Done! Good luck!

Old 03-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you all for the votes and help!

I'm slowly catching up with the other two entries! I really need to find a way to get a mass amount of votes quick. Any ideas would be massively appreciated!

Thanks again for those that have voted or shared the link with others!!

Old 03-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Damn, thank you for all of the votes! I've received 100 votes since last night! Needless to say, it's helping tremendously - thank you all!!

Old 03-11-2013, 06:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Redlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond repute
Voted, good luck!

Old 03-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
Done. Good luck!

Old 03-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Voted a second time! Haha don't tell anyone. Good luck!

Old 03-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Voted! Amazing picture. I hope you win.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ah man your 2nd by like 20 votes and it won't let me vote a third time. Lets go TS and get our fellow the win!

Quick Reply: Photo Contest - Need Votes!! (Please help, it takes 2 seconds!) :)